We LOVE LOVE LOVE summer in this house! I’ve said it a million times. It’s a time to PARTY! But it’s also a great time to be able to refresh your home and bring some more fun to it with cute summer decor! I picked some items that are not your typical summer decoration and decided to go for some that are more subtle and natural.
1. Hammock from Modcloth: This piece is great for hanging either from tree to tree in your yard or under a porch! Such a beautiful and simple hammock that would be so great for relaxing in those summer afternoons!
2. Succulents from Homed It: Succulents are such a wonderful table decoration for the summer. They need lots of sunlight which is perfect for summer, and they bring so much green into your home.
3. Wood plates from Kohls: I think wood plates are super cute and simple and work great with any color you want to use for napkins or tablecloths for a place setting.
4. Peach Pillow from Etsy: Put away your darker pillows and bring out fun throw pillows like this peach one.
5. Hobnail High Glass from Overstock: These glasses just remind me so much of summer! There are tons of colors to choose from and they are perfect for drinking lemonade or sweet tea out of on those hot summer days!
Have fun sprucing up your house with some fun accents like these to get your home ready for summer!
And Happy Whimsy Wednesday!